Shift – 8-hour shift between 8am-8pm Monday- Friday
The goal of the Account Resolution Specialist-II is to successfully collect on aging medical insurance claims, either in the office or at the client site
- File claims using all appropriate forms and attachments.
- Research account denials and file written appeals, when necessary.
- Evaluate the information received from the client to determine which insurance to bill and attain necessary attachments or supporting documentation to send with each claim.
- Research account information to determine the necessary attachments or supporting documentation to send with each claim.
- Ensure the integrity of each claim that is billed.
- Document in detail all efforts in CUBS system and any other computer system necessary.
- Verify patient information and benefits.
- Appeal accounts in writing.
- Draft letters to client
Preferred & Required Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Formal training in the specialty of Insurance Billing preferred.
- Knowledge of all insurance payers preferred.
- Proficient PC knowledge and the ability to type 30-40 wpm.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy work environment.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Capability to present oneself in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Ability to stay on task with little or no supervision.