Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
We are looking for an Administrative Generalist to provide administrative support for a group of 6-8 leaders across Twitter Product. This role requires a strong ability to multitask and prioritize across multiple and conflicting priorities. Are you detail-oriented enough to be super-organized in a dynamic environment, but flexible enough to enjoy the unpredictable nature of our days? Can you integrate well into a busy admin team during a period of growth and decentralization? The ideal candidate is equipped to handle a myriad of requests, and use good judgement to execute on routine and advanced tasks with a customer service mindset.
Calendaring: Calendars are maintained in an orderly and clear manner directed by manager’s preference with respect to discretion and confidentiality. Daily monitoring of the calendars, including: resolves basic calendar conflicts and escalates for resolution by manager in a timely manner as needed. Actively partners with other members of the Admin team to respond and resolve requests in a timely manner. May support large and/or all-hands meeting logistics.
Travel: Coordinates travel and bookings with direction and approval by manager. Utilizes and applies understanding of managers preferences and programs for travel.
Expenses: Routinely completes, submits and tracks expense reports for managers in a timely manner while adhering to Twitter policy.
- Operational or support role. Typically 1-2+ years of general experience. Prior experience in customer service will be a plus.
- Creative problem-solver and self-starter
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, with the desire to work in an environment of rapid growth and an ability to pivot with last minute changes
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Strong knowledge of G Suite, Slack and MS Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Must demonstrate a positive, helpful demeanor. Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast paced environment. Be Reliable with patience and professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities