Mindoula’s teams, supported by technology including a mobile engagement app, proprietary psychometrics, and predictive analytics, are the key to its success. Mindoula expects to expand rapidly across multiple business lines in multiple states and is seeking an experienced Administrative and Reporting Specialist.
The Administrative and Reporting Specialist is responsible for providing support across various departments to prepare and maintain all required reports, records, and member documents, maintaining member confidentiality at all times. The Administrative and Reporting Specialist will have access to sensitive patient information and must maintain the integrity of those records at all times. This position calls for impeccable attention to detail, the ability to function independently, and errorless data entry. The Administrative and Reporting Specialist will need to ensure consistent workflow processes; facilitate timely documentation/data entry and accurate database/EMR management; assist with accurate reporting (internal/external) and editing/revision of assignments, and other tasks as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to eligible individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Audit referral reports weekly to ensure all orders have been received.
- Prepare and maintain required reports, records, and patient/member documents, maintaining patient/member confidentiality at all times
- Daily, weekly and monthly
- Internal and external
- Revise relevant documentation as needed, per contractual requirements
- Perform platform/mMR updates including, but not limited to, adding members, updating recipients of status reports, and adding practice/providers without error
- Perform data entry into all relevant tracking spreadsheets
- Conduct data review to ensure information is accurate, up-to-date, and reconciled with appropriate Mindoula platforms
- Case review to determine the level of engagement and diversion efforts for participants of the Readmissions Reduction Program in support of external reporting
- Respond to medical record requests
- Attend requested meetings and ensure accurate notes are taken
- As requested, support with uploading/faxing reports to EMRs/providers
- Completion of insurance verification to ensure eligibility of services
- Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity
Please note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education & Work Experience:
- An associate’s degree in psychology, social work, or another behavioral health discipline from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Work experience with EHRs
- Work experience with Excel including edit, search, sort/filter, format and creating reports
- Data entry/Database management
- Work experience in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of medical and health insurance terminology
- Extreme comfort with technology and the ability to learn new systems, and transition between technologies easily, and ensure data accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and balance assigned tasks, including prioritizing work assigned each day according to established guidelines.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality and sound judgment with respect to sensitive patient/member information, maintaining the integrity of member records at all times
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Google Suite (calendar, docs, sheets, slides, etc.), and Excel
- Relentless about prioritizing and following through on assigned tasks independently.
- Superior time management and organization to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Proven effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team player who is willing to learn and grow
Physical & Other Requirements:
- This job operates in a remote professional environment free from noise and distraction. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.