- Location: Remote – US
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why, and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a bright and motivated Administrative Assistant to support key business executives on our Go to Market Services Team. If you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your organizational and strategic acumen while growing your administrative skills, you should look closely at this opportunity.
Twilio is looking for an administrative assistant who lives the Twilio Magic by demonstrating a track record of providing proactive calendar support, juggling multiple deliverables and project work with competing deadlines and taking effective action. You will partner with executives to drive execution on team initiatives in support of business priorities. Additionally, you will provide coordination and event planning support of leader’s team events (virtual or onsite). We seek someone with:
- 1+ years’ experience supporting highly-scheduled executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Professionalism in dealing with executives from both Twilio and our customers, and a demonstrated ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment and build effective working relationships.
- Proficiency with Mac and the Google suite of business programs, especially Google calendar, mail, drive, docs and sheets.
- Superior attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills along with excellent organizational skills.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will execute on a variety of deliverables that may be short- or long-term and could land anywhere on the spectrum between tactical and strategic.
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Assist multiple executives with calendar management and scheduling; manage domestic and international travel as well as processing expense reports on behalf of your executives.
- BE AN OWNER: Track and help assist with the completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items..
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as a liaison for your executives’ direct reports, building strong relationships across the organization to progress your executives’ priorities and to help your executives maintain a realistic pulse on their teams’ morale.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage multiple complex calendars; understanding executives’ priorities in order to effectively address meeting requests.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Gather and publish meeting agendas; publish meeting summaries
You will be supporting key Twilio executives, advancing our charter and having a positive impact on the working lives of our team members. We are a dynamic, collaborative team and this role is valued as a cornerstone to our success and growth. You will also be joining a diverse and supportive administrative community composed of top-notch administrative business partners of all levels, providing a unique opportunity to develop your administrative skills and experience and to help others to do the same.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.