We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to provide remote support to departmental leaders throughout Unity, ensuring seamless day-to-day operations.
If you thrive on prioritizing and multitasking in order to help support busy executives, we’d like to meet you!
- Manage multiple executive calendars simultaneously
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Prepare expense reports with a high degree of detail and accuracy
- Assist with offsite event coordination
- Ability to adapt your assistance to a variety of personalities and communication styles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience supporting multiple leaders at one time
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proficient in Google Calendar and Docs, MS Office Suite and expense programs
- Highly organized, proactive and solution-oriented
- Experience working in a highly collaborative team environment whilst working remotely with minimal supervision
- Experience organizing client and team events
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.