Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for some businesses to take credit cards. Square made credit card payments possible for all by turning a mobile phone into a credit card reader. Since then Square has been building an entire business toolkit of both hardware and software products including Square Capital, Square Terminal, Square Payroll, and more. We’re working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Square.
Square is looking for detail oriented, creative, and reliable Administrative Assistant to join our Executive Operations team. Our Administrative Assistants are critical team members who hold everything together – you will have the opportunity to participate in wide-ranging, operational tasks to support Squares’ objectives and take our company to the next level. We are looking for candidates with an innate passion for learning, who enjoy taking on new challenges and projects, and who excel at being mindful of details in an energetic, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
- Work alongside the Executive Operations team and partner with business leads to help organize and facilitate daily functions and operations of the team
- Identify gaps and process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the team and leaders
- Support in scheduling and coordination for recurring team meetings
- Be an expert in calendar management, support on travel and expenses
- Be a trusted and reliable resource to the Executive Operations team
- Experience handling a wide range of administrative projects and support tasks
- The ability to collaborate and communicate with team members at all levels, while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Nack for organization and appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs
- A drive and proactive mindset to iterate on current processes and build efficient systems
- Working knowledge of Google Suite Apps (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Gmail)
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources