Who We Are
At Sutherland, we help strengthen our client’s brands by improving how they work. We rethink the process and work together to streamline it, rebuild it, and deliver it back smarter than before. Behind every screen, click or command, at the heart of each process transformation, is our people. It takes big ideas, strong designs, new technology, and top talent from around the globe to explore what’s possible. We empower and inspire our teams and leaders to simplify everyday tasks and interactions with a common goal: providing the best customer experience out there. We are Sutherland. Where people and process come together.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Administrative Specialists
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide accurate and timely handling of requests for payment research, customer overpayments, odometer validations, account maintenance, and thru billing. Reporting to the Administration Manager, the person in this role will support the Administration department’s objective to provide impact to the business by investigating and resolving requests including noting and posting to accounts.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Demonstrate the ability to work and adhere to scheduling with complete focus to ensure Customer First mindset and work ethic
- A feeling of fulfillment from getting work done with limited interaction with others (this role is perfect for introverts!)
- Working with great pride as being part of a close-knit team, who treat each other with respect and professionalism- is key for your success!
- Researching financial transactions in multiple systems and performing required financial transaction on assigned work accurately.
- Researching and performing actions to verify information before posting of requests
- Processing and researching checks received on all accounts including notification of proper departments, such as Paid in Full payments.
- Identifying and verifying plate information for violations and parking tickets.
- Accurately comply and process all work orders on Odometer requests
What You Bring
- Knowledge of accounting principles including debit and credit functions.
- Ability to balance and reconcile financial transactions.
- Ability to discern the differences between a financial transaction and a non-financial transaction.
- Thorough understanding of interconnected relationships between financial transactions and how they relate to other systems, i.e.,
- Thorough ability to follow published standard operation procedures as well as interpret instructions and notes from customers and associates on what the intent was of a financial transaction.
- Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form with multiple departments
Our most successful candidates will have:
- A High School diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications (experience working with CRM applications preferred)