What they have to say about the job:
Amazon is seeking passionate and experienced individuals who can provide world class customer service to fashion customers. An ideal candidate will excel in customer communication, multitasking, and an ever-adapting business. Candidates should be highly motivated and independent.
This team’s operating hours are 5am-10pm PST, 7 days a week, and are subject to change. Candidates must have the flexibility to work a variety of shift assignments including nights/weekends/holidays. This is a virtual remote position hiring for employees located in Atlanta, Wisconsin, Dallas, Charlotte, Nashville and Phoenix.
· 1+ years of experience in customer service chat.
· 1+ year relevant fashion-based experience which can include retail sales/styling, personal shopping, online styling, editorial styling, etc.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech, as well as listen to and interpret customer needs.
· A strong fashion knowledge base including an array of brands, designers, styles, and trends.
· History of staying-up-to-date and knowledgeable of current and future fashion trends though such mediums as social media, print magazines, blogs, online, etc.
· Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
· Flexibility with full-time schedule, including shift assignments on weekends/evenings.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite; familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
· A high-level of passion for fashion and style.
· Possess flexibility to quickly adapt to changing customer and business needs.
· Fluent in Spanish.
· Other CS experience like calls and emails.
· AA or Bachelor’s degree
· Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.