At Activus Connect, we are a team that operates on the simple principals of mutual accountability, reliability, and dependability. To be part of the team, we must be able to rely on you and that starts with being at work on time, consistently doing your best and taking pride in the work you perform.
In this position you will assist small business owners with the application process for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) or certain state approved Grant programs. You will communicate with customers by answering the phone lines to assist in status updates and queries, password issues when logging into the application portal and answering questions about required documents that need uploading. You will also be responsible for creating a unique customer experience that is courteous, helpful, and delivers customer-centric solutions to meet customers’ financing needs. Fulfill all calls within established timeframes to ensure goals are achieved. Be thoroughly familiar with all product guidelines and requirements to provide appropriate guidance for each customer.
This role is that of loan applicant assistance where you will be relied upon to help small business owners by assisting in the application process for financial assistance. It is that simple!
Here is what an Ambassadors day looks like…
- You will be working entirely from home, our positions are completely virtual. No more paying for gas to drive to work, no more uncomfortable work clothes, no more getting stuck in traffic (unless you count the traffic at the toaster for those morning waffles)!
- You will need a distraction-free, quiet, environment to work from. An ideal work location is a private room, maybe a bedroom or office, with a door you can close. The best work locations are free from distractions like televisions, pets, or family members who may be in the home during your work hours. It’s important to remember that while you are working, you will need to be focused, so caring for family members or pets during work hours is not possible.
- It’s important you set yourself up for success! You will be using your own equipment; a computer, headset, and hard-wired internet. You will want to ensure you have space for all your equipment in your work location and that you have everything you need before the start of your shift. It will be busy taking calls but we don’t forget the fun.
- You work from your home but you are definitely not alone. We have a variety of groups and activities you can join in, including a book club! Get to know your coworkers, make some new friends, and build your support team. Stay connected with us.
- At Activus Connect we strive to give every customer the best experience, and our Ambassadors are the face of our company. It all starts with you. You are the foundation upon which our success is built. We ask for the very best – and we give the same back to our employees.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain and keep records of client interactions and documenting correct/accurate information.
- Respect and protect the confidentiality of client personal information.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right resources/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage clients and assure them warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Advise on company information
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Comfortable using e-mail and chat for real-time communication in a virtual environment.
- Strong phone handling, analytical, and active listening skills.
- Diligent follow up skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable from home, using your personal computer.
- Good attitude, positive outlook – you consider yourself to be social!
- Reliable, dependable, and punctual.
- Motivated and self-directed.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- Experience: 5+ years of professional work experience, preferably in the service industry
- Education: High School Diploma required
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Loan processor experience or underwriting experience helpful but not required.
- Must be drawn to process-oriented tasks with high attention to detail
- Must have strong computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot one’s own computer.
- Self-motivated, positive disposition is key – proven ability to work in self direct, virtual environments.
- Must be proficient in reading and speaking English
- Ability to commit to paid online training
- Desktop or laptop (Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are NOT compatible)
- Operation system: Windows 10 or Mac OS Mojave or Newer
- Processor speed: Dual Core 2 GHz or better
- RAM: 4gb or better
- Hard Drive: 20gb or better
- All peripherals must be wired (wireless keyboard, wireless mouse or wireless headset are NOT allowed)
- Must have reliable high-speed internet
- 20MB download
- 10MB upload
- DSL, Cable, Fiber ONLY – (no Wi-Fi or satellite-based service)
- For this project, wired audio and noise-canceling microphone/headset device is required.
- We do require that you have an active, functioning webcam for the purposes of compliance, quality assurance, and coaching or support sessions.
- A second monitor/screen is highly recommended
- Two 19” or larger monitors are required for this project.
You will be required to be at your workstation for your shift periods. It is required that you create an environment that is ergonomically sound for your comfort and needs
The hourly pay rate is $15 per hour.