In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support our Privileging department by completing hospital applications for our Physicians
You are responsible for
- Typing all applications, pre-applications, and reappointment applications
- Typing/preparing any customer supplements and miscellaneous documents as directed by the Privileging Specialist
- Sending all applications and documents out for Radiologist signature
- Tracking application progress in Paragon
- Distribution of faxes, departmental emails, voicemail and other correspondence
- Second level QA on all applications
You are a part of
The Privileging team, responsible for the preparation and submission of all applications and documentation required for hospital privileges on behalf of 100+ Physicians
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent, AS degree preferred
- Basic Computer skills; MS Office, Adobe
- Must be able to communicate well over the phone, email and in writing
- Previous experience or training in office administration and basic office duties
- Ability to multi-task, flexible, reliable, team player
In return, we offer you
the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips – develop strong partnerships with our Credentialing & Privileging teams on projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.