We exist to help people achieve financial clarity. At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given.
At our heart, we are a membership-owned fraternal organization, as well as a holistic financial services organization, dedicated to serving the unique needs of our clients. We focus on their goals and priorities, guiding them toward financial choices that will help them live the life they want today—and tomorrow.
We are searching for Client Care Professionals to join Thrivent’s Annuity team. Your primary responsibility is to deliver outstanding customer service by relationship building, fact finding, and promoting solutions which are vital to providing a crafted experience to our clients. Client Care Professionals do this by placing a high priority on all internal and external client needs via phone, email, and website channels.
** Remote Opportunities Available
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage customer contacts in a prompt, efficient manner providing correct, thorough responses to needs and requests.
- Treats each member with care by:
- Actively listening
- Clarifying purpose
- Communicating in a clear, concise, and positive manner
- Providing timely solutions
- Recognizes concerns and is proactive in avoiding member dissatisfaction by using resources and gathering necessary details to promote a positive resolution.
- Proactively builds upon business acumen by learning at a high-level the different products Thrivent has to offer. Through this acumen demonstrates the ability to connect members to the appropriate resource, i.e., Financial Representatives, Financial Advice Center or Thrivent Federal Credit Union.
- Demonstrates a positive and professional demeanor with each and every call, even in times of high call volumes. Each and every member is treated as your main priority.
- Advocates for Thrivent to current and future members articulating our corporate vision and membership benefits.
- Detail-oriented and agile in learning multiple procedures and computer applications.
Required Job Qualifications
- FINRA SIE & Series 6 licensed required or obtained within 90 days of hire/transfer
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Post-Secondary education preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- 2+ years prior customer or financial services experience.
- Ability to quickly learn complex program and product knowledge, work on a PC, accessing and navigating multiple software applications in a Windows environment while talking to the customer on the phone via a headset at the same time.
Other Critical Factors
- Ability to work a full time training schedule between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday for 6 to 10 weeks with minimum to no time off needs.
- Once training has been completed, flexibility to work a schedule between the hours of 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, full time.
- Passion to serve others.
- Demonstrates resilience in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities and rapid change. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and remains calm in stressful situations.