The Associate Client Support Specialist is responsible for answering incoming customer inquiries, solving customer issues via phone or chat and escalating cases to tier two teams or management when necessary. They handle cases related to at least five major areas of the eMoney platform. They demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction and maintain high levels of call quality and professionalism. The Client Support Specialist consistently meets the efficiency standards set forth by the company and displays ownership when handling customer requests.
- Manages a large amount of inbound calls, emails or chats in a timely manner related to at least five major areas of the eMoney platform
- Identify customer needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions
- Meet personal and team quantitative and qualitative targets
- Log all appropriate details of interactions in a comprehensible way
- Attend all trainings and completes all assignments to familiarize themselves with the eMoney platform and Client Support policies and procedures
- Answer service calls or emails of increasing complexity regarding eMoney applications as they progress through training, relying on resources when needed
- Competently answer questions and resolves customer issues
- Escalate complex issues to tier two teams when necessary
- Stay up to date on system releases, new features, bugs
- Maintain high levels of call quality and professionalism
- Meet efficiency standards set forth by the company
- 0 – 1 Years in a customer service/support role or relevant experience
- Familiar with web applications
- Familiar with financial concepts or terms a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently and as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Must be self-motivated and know when to escalate or seek guidance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and able to accomplish a wide variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and time management skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it’s the only wealth management system that offers transparency, security, mobile access, and superior organization. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors’ value to their clients. Today, we serve almost 70 thousand financial professionals and supports over 4 million end clients.
At eMoney, we create and nurture a culture that values diversity and inclusion, which enables our employees to thrive and do their best work. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds inspire a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
eMoney is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.