At Wellthy, we dream of the day when taking care of the sick and the elderly become seamlessly human and tech-powered. Wellthy is evolving the way we take care of each other by building a better healthcare experience for people with complex, chronic, and aging concerns.
In your Associate Partnership Manager role, you will work with your colleagues to help manage and service our employer partner customers. Employers now cover the cost of Wellthy as an employee benefit. Employers and employees are thrilled to be partnering with Wellthy and offering support to families with complex care. You will get to know key partner stakeholders, learn their needs and culture, and plan and execute awareness programs.
You will report to Wellthy’s Head of Partnerships and partner closely with service and sales leadership to scope partner programs, maintain and cultivate partner relationships, and devise and implement marketing strategies.
You will drive the following efforts
- Represent Wellthy with existing clients and partners
- Manage ongoing relationships with senior leaders at partner organizations, and build a foundation for expanded work together
- Define the roll-out process for new clients and partners and determine how best to maintain communication post rollout
- Plan, create, and execute marketing programs for informing employees about Wellthy
- Establish shared metrics to evaluate success and get quick feedback
- Work with Wellthy’s leaders to optimize partners’ experiences
- Make a strong contribution to the company culture
Who we’re looking for
- You’re smart, thoughtful, and detail-oriented with a knack for relationship-building.
- You have impeccable follow-up, and a track record that has you poised for success and leadership at a fast-growth startup.
- You have 1-4 years of account management, marketing, or project management experience.
- You’re passionate. You love to evangelize brands that you believe in. You see opportunities and make things happen.
- You have strong project management skills and are able to work cross functionally to plan and execute initiatives.
- You know how to get things done in a fast moving environment.
- You’re comfortable working with both junior and senior level partner contacts.
- You’re an outstanding communicator. You’re comfortable presenting to groups, and you have the ability to craft a story and visuals to get your point across.
- You have a curious mind, and are eager to learn new skills and technologies.
- Most importantly, you’re a doer and a believer. You find creative ways to build relationships and are ready to help build the Wellthy movement.
Wellthy is a health-care concierge service. We use dedicated care coordinators and our seamless technology platform to project manage healthcare for families with sick and aging loved ones. Wellthy takes the pain out of healthcare – scheduling appointments, finding the right specialists, researching treatment options, managing insurance, organizing records, communicating with family members, and much more. For employers, Wellthy promises to reach, support, and improve the productivity of caregiving employees.