We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Associate Support Specialist to join our team and play a leading role in the defining and designing healthcare specific talent management solutions. This role is responsible for providing basic technical support and assistance to HealthcareSource clients and end users. The Associate Support Specialist responds to incoming requests, questions or issues and provides timely follow up to deliver quality service and the best possible experience with our products and services.
Additional Selling Points:
- Opportunity to Build: Bring your creativity to our table! We aren’t just looking for innovative thinkers – we want to see you execute those ideas, too. Watching your idea come to life is a rewarding experience!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with professionals that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Professional Development: Take advantage of the opportunity to attend internal training that will elevate your technical knowledge.
Reporting directly to our Manager of Tier 1 Support.
As an Associate Support Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Respond promptly and accurately to incoming inquiries via email, phone, and/or other online methods
- Help to resolve inquiries on products and services, including answering basic questions on how to use a product, installation, operational functions, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Documents interactions, including details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken
- Provide clients preventive maintenance and configuration recommendations to improve product usability, performance, and satisfaction
- Sets expectations on deliverables with client or end users
- Possesses a basic understanding of the organization’s products and services, but escalates more complex inquiries
- 0-2 years of general work experience, customer service experience is a plus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal)
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in the simplest of terms to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work effectively with difficult and/or demanding clients
- Strong cross-functional communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with various groups
- Proven ability to multi-task while paying strict attention to detail
- Customer-centric, customer-focused, motivated by continuous improvement and knowledge-sharing
- Associate’s degree or equivalent