We are seeking remote at-home telephone interviewers to work as data collectors and conduct phone interviews for a large scale project about health. Interviewer pay rates will be based on locality.
Candidates must be able to work 15-40 hours per week, during the following times:
- Days (10am – 6pm),
- Evenings (6pm – 9pm ET),
- Late Evenings (9pm – 12am ET) and
- Weekends: (Sat 10am – 6 pm ET; Sun 2pm – 9pm ET).
– be 18 or older
– provide voice sample
– have strong computer skills
– Meet the following at-home equipment requirements at the time of application:
• A wired high speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber optic only) with a minimum of 10 mbps download and upload speeds
– Connection must be hard-wired with Ethernet cable connection during working hours. Use of wireless routers, WIFI, not permitted
• Land line phone service
– Cell phones,Satellite internet/phone service – such as Dish Network
– Features (e.g. call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding etc.) must be disabled during working hours
– Long distance service is NOT required
• A corded telephone with a hands-free corded headset (cordless phones and Bluetooth headsets are not permitted).
• A reliable Windows – based (Windows 10 or later) PC computer, and ability to upgrade as security and operational requirements change.
• Anti-virus and Anti-spyware software installed with current and updated virus definitions
• Internet Explorer (IE) installed -most current non-beta version
• Up-to-date Shockwave and Acrobat Reader software installed (can be downloaded for free)
• In-home access to a printer
• A web cam with video and audio functionality that can be connected to your work computer (ability to set up a Skype account and install appropriate software for home work environment verifications)
• A quiet private and secure work space to conduct interviews (does not have to be a dedicated office, but work environment must be quiet and secure during work hours, including training)