The Service Center Technician is responsible for providing technical support to our service centers for any system and/or equipment issues. This is call center atmosphere taking service center inquires, questions, and issues regarding the servicing of Intoxalock equipment. The position completes troubleshooting when necessary, utilizes multiple outlets for technical research and information in order to resolve service center issue. The Service Center Technician provides appropriate assistance or directs the inquiry to the proper Department for complete resolution when necessary. Starting $19/hr.
- Provide support to Service Centers answering installation and technical issues.
- Receive calls and emails internally and externally providing technical assistance. 90% external/10% internal
- Provide administrative support for services center troubleshooting and internal departments for technical expertise; log analysis, data review, etc.
- Documentation of Service Center inquiries onto Intoxalock system of record.
- At all times, provide exceptional customer service and the best possible experience when communicating with our Service Centers and internal Departments.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required, automotive or electrical certification, or license, or degree preferred
- At least one year of hands-on experience with 12-volt, reading schematics, and troubleshooting automotive electrical systems.
- At least one year of experience working in an inbound or outbound contact center desired.
- Detail orientated with strong communication skills.
- Experience with installation and servicing stereo, alarm, remote start or similar systems are preferred.
- Experience with problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office (Outlook, basic Word) and PDF
What can you expect from Intoxalock?
- A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
- An investment in our employees’ professional development and growth
- On-going professional training following on-site training, for updates to operations and procedures via our online learning system called Litmos
- The opportunity to work as part of a company that has doubled in size over the past three years, and continues to grow as the public safety industry expands
- The ability to work from home without relocating
- Remote training, equipment provided