Here’s what they have to say about the job:
We’re looking for smart, self-motivated, empathetic, problem-solving Customer Support Specialists to join our Support team and help our growing number of Spanish speaking users. On a daily basis you’ll work with our users over chat and email, troubleshoot our product and our partner integrations, take customer feedback and document it for our product and engineering teams, and maintain our self-serve documentation for internal teams as well as our customer knowledge base.
Did you wake up this morning with a burning desire to join a company building apps for roofers, remodelers, or plumbers? No? I didn’t think so. I admit, it’s not something one thinks about without some prompting. But bear with me for a moment…
Contractors are everywhere. They build our homes, they literally put roofs over our heads, they wire up our electricity, give us access to the internet, fix our plumbing and AC, paint our homes, the list goes on.
At CompanyCam, you’ll work with intelligent, kind people to make contractors’ work easier and create time for them, so they can get shit done and spend more time with their families or on other things they care about. Sound corny? You’ll find that mid-westerner ethos permeate our culture (we’re based in Lincoln, NE), so if you can’t hang with that, no hard feelings, but this probably isn’t the role for you.
Now, on to requirements:
- Show up every day, taking the courage to do the difficult but necessary stuff.
- Grow up constantly: you’re OK working in an environment full of change. You take responsibility, love ownership, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
- Do good by treating your co-workers and customers the way you would like to be treated.
- Have 1-2 years customer-facing experience at a SaaS or technology company.
- Be fluent in writing and speaking Spanish and English.
- Be technically savvy and hungry to learn the ins and outs of our platform quickly.
- Have stellar communication skills both verbal and written, but know it’s equally important to listen and understand our customers.
- Reside permanently and currently in Lincoln, NE or somewhere in the continental United States. Sorry, we’re not hiring outside the US at this time even if you’re willing to work during US timezones.
It’d be NICE if you…
- Have experience writing tutorials and articles for public knowledge bases.
- Have experience working in different support platforms like Zendesk, Helpscout, Intercom, or Salesforce to name a few.
Think you’re a good fit? 👇
Click Here To Apply