Must successfully complete and pass a background screen and/or a drug test.
Must be 18 or over with a Highschool diploma or GED
Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Has developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Understanding of how teams integrate and work best together to support the achievement of company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided
- Follows standardized procedures and receives moderate supervision and guidance.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Manages own workload.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems without supervisory approval.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Audits payment determination, reconsiderations, and re-reviews on Medical Bill Data.
- Assists in assigning procedure codes regarding complex issues and comprehensive exam codes.
- Examines and adjusts lower-level technical bills, including high-level office visits, reports, and record reviews.
- Analyzes medical reports, test results, and treatment plan to determine proper payment or reimbursement.
- Maintains reference library of company and industry reimbursement policies
- Conducts test studies for the compliance team, requiring high-quality results and strict deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.