The Billing Resolution Coordinator is an integral part of ensuring the resolution of Privia patient billing queries, showing care and concern while assisting our patients. In this role, the coordinator will research incoming patient calls using our database to reconcile, resolve, and ensure clear communication for all billing and payment related inquiries.
Primary Job Duties:
- Answer high volume, inbound phone calls from patients, utilizing a cloud based phone system.
- Educate our patients on patient financial responsibility surrounding deductibles, copays, and coinsurance.
- Confidently inform and collect patient balances using Privia financial policy guidelines.
- Research, identify and resolve patient billing queries using athena EMR database.
- Successfully meet all call center productivity and quality standards.
- High School Diploma required
- 1-2 years of full time experience in a call center customer service environment preferred; remote work experience recommended
- Familiar using software such as G-Suite products
- Availability to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 8am – 6pm, Monday through Friday
- Must provide accessibility to secure, quiet work space with direct high-speed internet connection to effectively work remotely
- Has an understanding and the ability to comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to interact with fellow employees and key stakeholders in a professional manner
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Multi-tasker, able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Highly organized, high energy, and a productive person with a fanatical attention to detail
- Analytical mind and are always looking for ways to improve a recurring process.
Communication Methods Used:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. The employee will be required to see and use computer technology, speak clearly through a headset so another person can understand, and understand the speech of another person.