We are looking to hire an experienced Content Writer to create content for blogs, ebooks, articles, product promotion, and the company website. The main responsibility is to write and publish copy and pieces that will excel in Google search results and drive relevant organic traffic. Candidates should be able to conceptualize, research, craft, and edit written materials at a fast ongoing pace and juggle multiple projects at once. Past journalism experience preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop multi-channel content for blogs, ebooks, articles, product materials, social media, and the company website.
- Ghost-write thought leadership pieces for company executives.
- Work with Quantum Metric customers and partners to understand best content that speaks to them.
- Organize content cadence to ensure coverage across various channels (i.e. not overrorating on blog posts vs ebooks).
- Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
What you should have:
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- The ability to quickly pivot on priorities.
- Effective communication skills.