TrueData is the leading Mobile Data Platform, partnering with mobile app publishers & developers to capture deterministic mobile data. Using those data inputs, we build the most accurate mobile data products in existence and put them to work with the brands, agencies, and ad-tech companies who need data & intelligence for ad targeting, optimization, and measurement. We provide app publishers with a platform to safely capture data, generate user analytics & insights, and drive incremental revenue, while delivering mobile marketers & technology companies high-quality mobile data and intelligence products that boost campaign & product ROI, at scale.
What you’ll do:
- Driving New Business Revenue. Growth is our number one priority. You’ll be at the tip of the spear, with support from the largest and best US consumer datasets, a hard-charging growth team, and a client team that produces results.
- Owning an Industry. You will know how, when, and why companies in the industry buy US data and put that knowledge to work for TrueData.
- Building relationships with prospective clients that turn into clients who love working with TrueData.
- Developing, managing, and owning data evaluation processes with your team of solution architects. Delivering data evaluations that meet and exceed prospects’ expectations every time by co-creating test design, benchmarks, KPIs, and aggressive timelines.
- Forecasting, auditing, and managing pipeline and automation end to end with the finance team for revenue forecasting and reporting.
- Solving unique industry challenges in identity, location, and mobile data space with some of the smartest data and tech leaders in the space.
- Building Repeatable Processes and Reusable Content. When you find an approach that works in the marketplace, you will bring that knowledge back in-house for our growth team to double down on. Fast cycles of iteration, learning, and growth are imperative.
- Honing Our Product Offerings. You’ll be talking to prospective buyers every day. What the market has and what they want are key learnings that you will bring back to TrueData to hone not only how we talk about ourselves in the marketplace, but also impact our product roadmap.
What you should have:
- Experience. 4+ years experience in a sales closer role, selling a technical product to multiple stakeholders in a data-heavy industry/field. AdTech experience is a big plus.
- Intelligence. Book smart and street smart.
- Technical Dexterity. At a minimum, you should be able to speak intelligently on topics & technologies like Data Lakes, APIs, SDKs, & SQL. Hands-on experience in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or other technical fields is a big plus.
- Relentlessness. You will be on the phone, emailing, and in meetings constantly to map prospects & their organizations, architect solutions, and drive revenue & growth.
- Organization. You professionally manage 50-100 opportunities in various stages in your pipeline at once, and nothing ever slips through the cracks.
- Impeccable written communication. As an ambassador of the TrueData brand dealing with the highly technical subject matter, you can’t afford ambiguity or mistakes.
- Unparalleled pitch skills. You command attention, understand the needs/pain of your buyers and their colleagues, and expertly probe for more information.
- Teamwork. An all-around good person who wants to work with other good people. No jerks allowed.