BroadPath is hiring remote, work from home, Customer Service Representatives! Customer Service Representatives will be responsible for navigating Health Plan members through the Health Insurance landscape through excellent service. As a work from home associate, BroadPath will provide you with a Laptop, 4 Port USB Hub, Bhive Web Camera and USB Headset.
Customer Service Representatives will receive inbound calls from members with inquiries such as benefit and eligibility information, claims and billing, primary care physician assignments, etc. Representatives will also receive calls from providers with questions regarding member eligibility, coverages, benefit types, copays, claims, etc. Representatives will be expected to maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics and benchmarks.
- Receive and respond to telephone inquiries from members regarding eligibility, benefits and authorization of services
- Responsible for verifying member coverages, benefit types, eligibility dates, and claim payment/statuses for providers
- Estimate member’s out of pocket expenses for select procedures or services and explain member copayments
- May be required to make outbound calls to assist members in coordinating care
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and HIPAA regulations
- Previous customer service experience
- Position requires strong computer & telephone multitasking skills including: the ability to effectively search for and type information on the computer, navigate through multiple windows and screens quickly, and inputting information accurately while keeping pace with the call
- Maintain balanced performance in areas of production and quality
- Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Responsible for having 15Mbps download and 5Mbps upload internet speed
- Previous call center Health Plan Member Service experience
- Previous successful work at home experience