At Grow Financial Federal Credit Union, we believe in service—to our 200,000+ members, 550+ team members and local communities. We know happy, engaged people provide the best service, so we live by our mantra: Be Bold. Be Great. Have Fun. (Especially the fun part!) We’re not just your average bank. Yes, our work is serious, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Consistently named a Top Workplace by the Tampa Bay Times and a Great Place to Work among 100 Best Medium Workplaces by FORTUNE Magazine®, we cultivate a diverse, collaborative work environment where you can grow personally and professionally. In fact, 94% of our team members say Grow is a great place to work. And the most common word they use to describe the Grow culture? Family.
Some of our Benefits/Perks:
- $500 Sign on Bonus!
- Remote/Work From Home Available
- Competitive pay starting at $16.54/hr + depending on experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee discount on loans Team members qualify for a discount on consumer and mortgage loans.
- Tuition Reimbursement of up to $3,500 per year for full-time team members.
- Paid Time Off 15 days/year & over 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Days Grow provides two bi-annual paid volunteer days to all team members.
- Retirement Benefits (401K) Grow matches up to 8% for team members.
- Growth Potential In-house training department dedicated to helping our team members reach their maximum potential.
The Call Center Relationship Specialist is responsible for providing friendly, expedient, competent and professional service to members via telephone and/or written correspondence. Cross-sells Credit Union products and services. Supports a sales and service environment that is focused on the credit union’s mission, vision and core values.
- High school diploma required. Some college from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- 1-3 years sales and service experience required, preferably in a call center environment.
- Effective communication skills to include: active listening, voice quality, grammar, articulacy, strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking ability, conflict management and telephone etiquette skills.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows-based PC products and general office equipment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and type English.
- Must be able to hear and use a telephone.
- Use of computer requires repetitive keystrokes.
- Traditional office setting. Remote work available.
- Sedentary role.
- Schedule flexibility between 7 a.m. EST and 7 p.m. EST Monday – Friday and 9 a.m. EST to 1 p. m. EST on Saturdays