We are seeking highly dedicated candidate with exceptionally high standards who expect personal and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
Help improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible
If you combine a passion for helping others with persuasive interpersonal skills, this may be the most challenging and rewarding job you’ll ever love:
- You will help an underserved population see the value of joining an innovative program that is very successful in helping members improve the quality of their lives.
- Rather than taking a “hard-sell” approach, you’ll educate and motivate people to enroll.
- In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have unlimited earning potential through incentives.
- We’ll provide paid professional training, a stipend to offset Internet costs, excellent benefits and more.
- You’ll feel good about representing a program that puts members first and focuses on outcomes, spending a year with each member to help them learn new behaviors.
- 1 or more years of experience in outbound sales to consumers
- A demonstrated ability to establish trust quickly, overcome objections and be persuasive over the phone
- Excellent oral and written communications with strong listening/comprehension abilities
- Great phone presence, including the ability to:
- Engage and motivate using patience and conversational approach
- Convey confidence and a positive attitude
- Must be technically savvy to be successful in this role. You’ll use multiple applications on your work computer while holding a conversation
- Microsoft Office experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High school diploma minimum
All work from home opportunities require:
- A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work environment
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload
- Willingness to do constant sedentary work
- Discipline to work from home while following a set schedule
- Background check clearance