JustAnswer is an online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere. Hailed by The Huffington Post as “destined for glory,” our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003. Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: “We help people.” JustAnswer, LLC is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.
The Category Moderator at JustAnswer focus will be on ensuring the smooth functioning of the site by resolving invalid questions and escalating various Expert and Customer issues. Ensuring that all questions from the customers are reaching right Experts. A successful Associate will be passionate about learning the fulfillment side of JustAnswer’s Business and helping the team hit our goals of getting every question answered with a quality response. The ideal candidate should enjoy efficiency and problem solving, take pride in working quickly and accurately, and be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Manage open question inventory including closing duplicate questions, re-categorizing and updating questions as needed
- Escalate Customer and Expert concerns and policy violations through established reporting processes to appropriate support services.
- Assist CS in reaching out to Experts on behalf of customer needing assistance
- Handle sensitive personal data with the utmost integrity
- Special projects as needed to assist in improving Expert quality and Expert acquisition
- 1+ years’ experience providing operations assistance, customer service, administrative support, or similar function in an online environment
- Strong communications skills, with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to master and adapt to quickly changing, complex processes
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Dependable, flexible, and team-oriented
- Experience with a customer support ticketing system (Example: Kayako, Zendesk, etc.) is a plus
- Experience or working knowledge in any of our categories (legal, tax, cars, etc.) is a plus
- Time off throughout the year (paid and unpaid)
- Professional development support and encouragement
- Resources to help improve your overall well-being
- Free membership to dive into JA product