Headquartered in San Diego, California, Inseego Corp. (Nasdaq: INSG) is an industry pioneer that enables high performance mobile applications for large enterprise verticals, service providers and small-medium businesses around the globe. Our product portfolio consists of Enterprise SaaS solutions and IoT & Mobile solutions, which together form the backbone of compelling, intelligent, reliable and secure IoT services with deep business intelligence. Our solutions are powered by our key innovations in purpose-built SaaS cloud platforms, IoT and mobile technologies including the newly emerging 5G technology.
Position Overview: Primary responsibility of the Account Development Representative (ADP) is to work with the assigned regional team to consistently achieve monthly/quarterly/annual revenue goals. The ADP will accomplish this by developing and managing partner and end-user relationships and engaging prospective new customers. ADP is responsible for lead management, handling inbound phone calls, emails, chats, and contact forms from Inseego.com as well as prospecting for new business and partner relationships. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role along with an extremely high level of customer service.
Job Title: Channel Sales Representative
- Appropriately communicate Inseego brand identity and corporate position.
- Cold-call/email prospects that are within a defined set of IoT segments.
- Identify and contact decision makers within targeted segments.
- Collaborate with Sales Management to define necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects via CRM.
- Follow up on prospects, customers, channel partners, operators, and influencers.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Make outbound follow-up calls/emails to existing customers and referring partners via telephone and e-mail.
- Qualify unsolicited prospect calls, emails and chats and distribute to appropriate region, team member or channel partner.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate CRM
- Consistently deliver top notch customer service.
- Attend periodic sales training both locally and remote.
- 1-3 years of sales experience, ideally in channel sales.
- Previous experience in a customer facing position or role.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ability to occasionally attend off site sales events, training or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to help and problem solve.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or Technical school preferred