We are looking for tech savvy people to provide customer support and basic troubleshooting for mobile wireless customers. The Chat- Care & Tech Support Specialist is responsible for providing an excellent customer experience and technical support by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries/issues via digital channels. Such platforms may be, but are not limited to: Webchat, messaging platforms, Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter), and email. You may, on occasion, interact with customers verbally via outbound phone calls. Due to channels of communication, some responses to customers may represent the client publicly.
- Providing each customer with a world class experience.
- Answering product and tool related questions.
- Guiding Customers through placing orders, updating account information, and conducting basic troubleshooting of mobile devices.
- Be the front-line responder and act as a consulting concierge for helping customers find the best possible solution.
- Act as an advocate for the company in social care spaces by using engaging dialogue and answering questions appropriate to the incoming care format in accordance to the brand voice.
All you need is:
- Customer Service Experience! As chat is the only way these customers can interact with the provider, it is important that we build a team who is well equipped to provide a top-notch customer service experience! We look for people who can engage end-users by conveying empathy, a willingness to help, and expertise.
- Tech Savvy! As this is a chat program, and the product is mobile phone technology, we look for someone who has a high level of comfort using both computers and smart phones. Additionally, we look for someone with the Ability to look beyond obvious solutions and experiment with different approaches to solving problems to logically troubleshoot technical issues.
- Written Communication Skills! As the customer cannot see or hear you, there is a need for flawless grammar, spelling and punctuation as well as well-structured responses. This helps ensure the customer is reading the message as you intended it.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Attention to detail and process adherence
- Quick adaptation to process changes as needed
- Ability to work independently, self-learner
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate – $13/hr
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & PTO
- Advancement opportunities – 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- A productive, quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.