As a Claims Processing Associate you will review and investigate claims, make payment determinations, as well as process and match claims data with appropriate authorizations as necessary.
In this Job, you will:
- Review electronic claims, resolve computer generated edits, determine correct payment or denial amounts, and document notes.
- Identify questionable claims and authorizations or system issues as appropriate.
- Achieve production and quality targets as set by the department.
- Adhere to all CareCentrix policies which may include but is not limited to; Mandatory HIPAA privacy program, Business Ethics and Compliance, Attendance and any additional Corporate or departmental policies.
This is the job for you if:
- You exercise good judgement and want to help patients heal at home.
- You have an ability to clearly communicate with internal and external customers.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks, and possess strong organizational skills.
You should get in touch if:
- You have experience with claims processing, medical services, or medical terminology knowledge.
- You have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- You have experience in Medicare and Medicaid
- You have a minimum of one year of work experience.
- You have some answers but not all of them. You know every healthcare problem is unique and approach problems with questions not answers.
- You are fun to work with! We take our commitment to patients seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously. We are looking for team members who bring joy to the work they do.
What we offer:
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.