VIPdesk Connect is a certified B-Corp and a women-owned corporation that has earned recognition for Best Workplace. We are passionate about customer service and are seeking team members to provide elevated customer care for an iconic luxury fashion brand. We offer remote work and flexible schedules that offer a work-life balance for our representatives.
CHANEL’s Client Experience Representative provides elevated customer service remotely via all communication channels. Dedicated to this exclusive brand, you are providing various aspects of services to support their iconic brand products in fashion, boutiques, fragrance, beauty, watches, and fine jewelry creating a memorable world-class experience for customers and clientele alike.
This position provides you a career opportunity and growth as you continuously acquire skills through our rigorous training program. This allows you to build specialized knowledge and expertise to support your passion for working with a luxury brand.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a brand ambassador who conveys energy, excitement, authenticity, and appreciation for the timeless elegance of Chanel
- Utilize proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience
- Retain deep knowledge of Chanel’s products with ability to convey features and benefits
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with high-performance standards
- Communicate with clients with empathy while applying high-quality guidelines and policies.
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- 3+ years of Customer Service background with at least one year of call center experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in listening skills with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the customer’s needs
- Positive attitude with a customer-service orientation
- Proficiency with utilizing Microsoft products, cloud technologies, and with multiple system platforms
- Must have a home-office environment, internet connection, USB headset, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements
- Currently reside in AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security check
- Experience with e-commerce retail
- Experience with luxury brands and a genuine passion for fashion, fragrance, cosmetics, and luxury goods
- Experience providing live chat customer support
Compensation: $20.00 per hour plus bonuses
- 100% Remote/Work-from-Home
- Flexible Schedules – customize your workdays to fit your needs
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Growth Potential
- And More