NAVIS is excited to be hiring an experienced Client Success Strategist! This position will be full-time remote based in the East Coast.
The Client Success Strategist is responsible for building and maintaining sustainable NAVIS client relationships. This is done by intently listening to clients’ business needs and aligning NAVIS product solutions with their unique business strategies to meet client objectives. Intimate knowledge of our clients’ businesses and goals, seamless integration of NAVIS products and services, and client retention are all key deliverables in this position. In this important client-facing position, you will get the opportunity to travel to many of our clients’ wonderful properties and explore their businesses first-hand.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and manage contacts at all organizational levels to establish and achieve a Trusted Advisor relationship
- Consult (via phone or in person) with clients on an ongoing basis to identify business challenges and prepare or update strategic recommendations to optimize NAVIS software solutions with a focus on achievement of client monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Conduct thorough and insightful data analysis with clients to facilitate positive change within the client’s organization
- Coordinate with Implementation Department to ensure successful product setup, integration and account maintenance
- Maintain knowledge, skills and market awareness in industry trends and standards; seek out areas for professional development
- Be proficient in public speaking and delivering compelling presentations to large and small audiences
- Provide product leadership and support to the System Consultant, Product Managers and Client Success Managers and identify up-sell opportunities for increased client operational entanglement
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or equivalent education combined with work experience in the Hospitality or Technology industries
- At least three (3) years of experience within a client-focused business environment
- Must be able to travel at least 30% of the time
This is a remote position based within the East Coast.
SKILL & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Building Multi-Department Client Relationships – The Client Success Strategist uses relevant system features and data to engage multiple departments and encourages engagement with department heads
- Persuasive / Professional Client Communication – communication via phone, email, and when presenting is professional, informative, concise, and takes into consideration all audience members. The Client Success Strategist is able to read the room and is generally persuasive.
- Ability to Influence and Impact Clients’ Businesses – credibility and technical knowledge allow the Client Success Strategist to make recommendations that result in positive business outcomes. The Client Success Strategist will understand change management strategies and is comfortable confronting any brutal fact within clients’ businesses.
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking – general understanding of strategies that drive top line revenue for clients. Ability to analyze, interpret, spot trends, and suggest action in a simplified manner.
- Technical and Professional Knowledge and Expertise – general understanding of NAVIS technology and best practices as well as the ability to integrate these pieces within unique client accounts
- Fostering Innovation – the Client Success Strategist approaches assigned accounts with an innovative mindset, while always placing client success at the forefront.
- An inclusive, fun, values-driven company culture – we’ve won awards for it!
- A growing tech company based in Bend, Oregon that supports a remote work culture
- Work / Life balance – what a concept!
- Excellent benefits package with a Medical Expense Reimbursement Program that helps keep our medical deductibles LOW for our Team Members
- 401(k) with generous matching component
- Generous time off plus a VTO day to use working at your favorite charity
- Competitive pay
- FREE TURKEYS (or pies) for every Team Member for Thanksgiving (hey – don’t laugh, it’s a tradition around here)
- Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact to our clients’ profits
- Transparency – regular All-Team meetings, so you can stay in-the-know with what’s going on in all areas of our business