Clinical Intake Coordinator (Remote)
Evergreen Counseling is a high-end boutique therapy center located in the heart of Berkeley, California which is founded and run by Annie Wright, LMFT.
We are excited to partner with a remote Clinical Intake Coordinator who is exceptionally professional while working with prospective clients, detail-oriented, empathetic, and truly cares about helping those who are seeking mental health care.
We would like to find someone who is comfortable and proficient responding to a diverse range of customer inquiries, completing complex administrative tasks, and who can take on a wide variety of projects to aid in the growth of our successful and growing boutique therapy center.
Our culture and brand is professional, warm, and competent.
The successful candidate is one who embodies those values and possesses the following qualities:
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in a high-end customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales-oriented with a basic knowledge of sales principles.
- Highly professional, responsive, reliable, and accountable.
- Extremely detail-oriented with a sharp eye to spot typos, grammatical errors, and the smallest mistakes with ease.
- Well-organized, efficient, content to take on repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize and organize work.
- Genuinely cares about helping people who are struggling and connecting them to helpful thoughtful resources.
- Must be tech-savvy and own a reliable computer, a reliable phone, and have a reliable internet connection.
- Must have a quiet, undisturbed environment in which to work.
- Must be willing to sign a Business Associate Agreement indicating that you will treat confidential clinical information with confidentiality.
- Must be willing to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement.
- This position would be ideal for someone with experience in an outpatient medical setting, particularly a boutique or private-pay medical setting.
- Answer live inbound calls/place outbound calls with discerning prospective clients.
- Conduct consultation calls with discerning prospective clients to triage them to best-fitting therapists.
- Appointment scheduling with clients and staff therapists and follow up as needed.
- Complex calendar management.
- Oversee practice management software.
- Respond to and track new client leads.
- CRM data entry and CRM management.
- Online research.
- Marketing asset creation and management.
- General customer service and administrative support.
Prior Experience With Any of These Tools Is a Definite Plus:
- Project management systems like: Asana or Trello.
- CRM systems such as: ActiveCampaign or HubSpot.
- Gmail and Google Suite.
- This is a remote part-time W-2 employee position with room to grow for the right candidate. Starting schedule can be 20-25 hours/week.
- You must be available to work, specifically to answer phones live, between the hours of 2:00pm – 6:00pm PST (again, with room to expand the schedule for the right fit).
- The starting pay rate for this position is $20-30/hr depending on experience, qualifications, and ability to commit to and grow in the role.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long term (3+ years) team member with room to grow in terms of responsibilities and compensation.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance.
- 401K retirement plan with a 4% employer match.
- Flexible spending account pre-funded at $1500 for pre-tax dollar use.
- Dependent care spending account for pre-tax dollar use.
- 529 college savings plan.
How to Apply:
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Evergreen Counseling position.”
In the body of the message, please write us a 15 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a great fit for you. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Tell us about your customer service experience. (red font, PT sans, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Tell us about your experience with technology and the tools you’re adept at using. (blue font, Georgia, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: Share the days and times that you are available to work and your best tip for staying organized. (black font, Roboto, 3 sentences)
- One sentence closing providing the following:
- A closing salutation including your name, email address, phone number and a link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one). (green font, Times New Roman, 1 sentence)
Additionally, please include a video of you answering the following questions:
- How comfortable are you with people sharing personal details and mental health information (about anxiety, depression, etc)? Can you give an example of how you would respond if someone called up very upset?
- How would you handle a situation where a strong and very direct personality type called? How would you feel dealing with a person like this and what skills would you use to make sure the conversation went well?
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your professionalism and comfort level dealing with discerning clientele?
- Give an example of a time when you were communicating with someone and they did not understand you. What did you do?
- Discuss a specific accomplishment of yours in a previous position that indicates you will thrive in this position.
Finally, please include a resume.