This position will play an integral role in driving the company’s performance and will support building, optimising, and expanding our commercial business.
The Project Manager role will be accountable to bring coordination and management skills to our pre-contract activities during the customer sales lifecycle working with the business development and revenue teams.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the delivery of the deal project plans for multiple customer pursuits from early stages of the opportunity through to the signing of the contract agreement.
- Work with GTM Ops team to provide feedback on the assumptions around timings and activities of the templated deal plans to improve our forecasts.
- Coordinate internal and stakeholder communications on status of various aspects of the deal plan and mitigate issues that impact time, cost and quality of the contract pursuit.
- Actively participate and collaborate in deal team meetings acting as the caretaker of process and governance for the deal plans.
- Plan and host deal retros on each Client Deal to enable us to reflect and continually improve the pre-contract process.
What you should have:
Key Skills required
- Strong understanding of pre-sales/pre-contract activities and processes in order to intuitively champion governance throughout the sales cycle.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to convince others of the right path of action.
- Ability to take the lead on the various dependencies across the deal plans, bringing in the right people across Babylon to mitigate issues.
- Strong organisation and communication skills, can multi-task across multiple medium-term projects.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong ability to effectively operate under high pressure environments, with high levels of ambiguity and tight deadlines.
- Ability to combine great energy and entrepreneurship – be inquisitive and challenge the status quo.
- Confident, logical problem solving, able to come up with practical solutions with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and make decisions intelligently, with strong financial and commercial discipline.
Qualifications and Experience
- Significant experience and understanding of the healthcare market, and value-based care in particular.
- Experience working in healthcare technology, artificial intelligence software or other disruptive technology.
- Experience working in organisations undergoing hyper-growth.
- Relevant graduate qualification or its equivalent.
- To respect the views and ideas of others.
- Works in a straightforward, collaborative and inclusive way.
- Is tenacious, in the pursuit to delight our users.
- They strive for excellence in all they do and always look to improve our service and product.
- Regularly seeks to turn ideas into action and injects creativity into every touchpoint. questions common practice to challenge the norm.
- Frequently has a can-do attitude and a positive viewpoint.
- Takes ownership and always delivers against what is agreed.
- Understands the complex interplay of clinical, political, and economic issues surrounding the delivery of healthcare.