Amazon is looking for a Virtual Communities moderator (CSA II, Acting) who will join our mission to preserve customer trust across Amazon Community Shopping experiences.
Our customers are Amazon Shoppers that use Community Shopping content such as Customer Reviews, Questions, Answers and Comments, to make more informed shopping decisions. As a moderator, you will guard against inappropriate content (e.g. illegal or sexually explicit content) and off-topic content (e.g. shipping, seller experience) to preserve trust among shoppers.
Please note that this is a Work From Home / Virtual Customer Service (VCS) position and you may reside anywhere in South Africa as long as you have a fibre internet line at home.
What you’ll do:
- Moderate all customer reviews and respond to email queries
- Meets or exceeds quality and productivity goals assigned by management
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for reviews moderation and email response and service levels
- Follows company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Uses customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate and professional customer service
- Proactively communicates system and process issues, and customer feedback trends to management
- Exceeds customer expectations by going above and beyond all other duties as assigned.
What you should have:
- Fiber internet line at home
- Must be fluent in English (Speak, Read and Write)
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Flexibility in work schedule -(Shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours)
- Completed NQF Level 4
- Minimum one year customer service experience
- Internet navigation and troubleshooting Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and MS Office applications
- Some college degree preferred
- 1+ year of relevant phone or email customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task computer skills
- Experience working in a customer service or call center preferred
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member