World Travel Holdings is seeking a Compliance Coordinator to work from home. In this role, you will be responsible for the identification, monitoring, detection and advisory of employee behaviors that impact the call center’s ability to meet service levels.
About World Travel Holdings
World Travel World Travel Holdings is the nation’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 40 diverse brands. In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, resort vacations, car rentals, resort day passes and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of private-label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations. The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and the country’s original host agency, and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple cruise brands in the United Kingdom. World Travel Holdings has offices in Wilmington, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; and Chorley, England. For more information, visit www.WorldTravelHoldings.com
We are proud to be named:
• 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by Achievers
• Top 500 America’s Best Midsize Employer by Forbes
• Top Workplace in South Florida by Sun Sentinel
- Monitor and ensure employees compliance/adherence to shifts using daily reporting and real time adherence tools (CMS, Call Copy & Aspect)
- Empowered to update/change employee schedules as needed in order to ensure weekly hour parameters set by leadership are observed
- Daily attendance reporting & weekly notifications
- Identify & effectively communicate employee outlier behaviors that require resolution (i.e., excessive absences, deviations, discrepancies in pay/hours worked metrics, etc.…)
- Real-time & historical monitoring of employee’s call handling performance
- Drive real-time adherence to the expected capacity against the actual performance to achieve service level & efficiency metric goals.
- Work in conjunction with WFM to make required schedule adjustment to core schedules in order meet service level objectives.
- Serve as a liaison with Tech Support to identify system issues and provide bi-monthly reporting on outlier employees & trends.
- Identify potential call routing abnormalities and work with Telecom to have them rectified.
- 2+ years of experience in a contact center environment
- Excellent organization skills with an ability to prioritize & meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently in a workspace free of distractions.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of organization is a must.
- Ability to make data driven decisions and implement effective solutions.
- Technological Savvy: Strong typing skills and proficient with instant messenger tools, Outlook and Microsoft Office; advanced Excel skills strongly preferred.
- Experience with Aspect WFM, CMS Supervisor, and Cognos PowerPlay preferred.
- Open to receive coaching feedback through regular meetings and apply learnings.
- Flexible to work a full-time schedule (40 hours per week) at least one weekend day is required.