Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career — a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, you’ll excel with a company that focuses on the financial wellbeing of its customers. As a banker in the Regions’ Contact Center, you will gain a foundation of banking knowledge by working in the heart of our customer service operations. Our Leadership Team takes an active role in your career growth by investing in your development through ongoing coaching and mentoring. Our core values motivate and drive us to do the best for our customers and associates every day.
Our Contact Center Bankers:
- Help enrich our customer’s lives by answering questions, solving problems, and providing solutions to ensure an effortless banking experience for our customers.
- Be the expert in a wide range of banking products and services. We use our banking expertise to help customers identify the next step to accomplish their financial goals. We believe in providing customers with advice, guidance, and education.
- Put the customer first. We value their relationship and show our commitment by implementing our core values into our everyday conversations. Our Bankers strive to provide solutions for immediate and long term needs on every contact.
What’s in it for you:
- The foundation you need to start your career in banking – a skillset you can use to improve customer’s lives by helping them make better financial decisions.
- Comprehensive and ongoing training that provides you with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Ongoing feedback/coaching, mentoring and development from leaders that care.
- Benefits including dynamic healthcare plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and regular performance reviews with salary elevations.
Who we are:
- Our Core Values define our culture. Put People First, Focus on your Customer, Reach Higher, Do What is Right, and Enjoy Life. Our mission is to Make Life Better.
- We serve our communities. We encourage associates to invest in their communities by offering opportunities to volunteer, teach financial education, and give back with United Way.
- An industry leader in Associate Engagement and Customer Engagement. (Awards and Recognition by Gallup/JD Power)
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
- High school diploma or GED
- Applicants will be expected to pass any assessment associated with the position
- Onboarding includes three weeks’ instructor led and two weeks on-the-job training
Skills and Competencies
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer skills with the ability to navigate various systems
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make recommendations to customers about different products/services
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of the contact center
- One (1) year customer service or production experience
Start here, go anywhere! Our contact center associates have the opportunity to explore a wide variety of opportunities. Make this your day to kick start your Regions career!
Work from home position after training.
Training (in office):
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST for 4 weeks
**Training must be completed in office at one of our three Contact Center locations (Memphis, TN, Pensacola, FL or Birmingham, AL).
**Exact training location will be given directly if selected to move forward in the process.
Following training (work from home):
Must be available to work the following schedule:
Monday-Friday an 8 hour shift between 9am-7pm CST (one day off during week – Tues, Wed, or Thurs)
You could also work EITHER every Saturday for 8 hours between 8am-8pm CST OR every Sunday for 8 hours between 9am-9pm CST.
**Schedule is based off of the Supervisor and team placement.
Position TypeFull time
Bring Your Whole Self to Work