From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs.
Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes – join us!
What you’ll do:
- Editing content to uphold Angi’s brand voice/tone, grammatical and factual accuracy, readability, and expertise, authority, and trust.
- Ensuring content satisfies user intent by being insightful, useful, relevant, engaging, and ultimately more helpful than any other content online.
- Helping create and maintain internal documentation covering content standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Managing writers, giving comprehensive feedback and timelines.
- Source new writers; review the portfolios and edit tests of new potential contributors
- Performing relevant SEO workflows and deliverables as it relates to content:
- On-Page Optimization (titles, H1s, URLs, etc.)
- User Engagement & Experience
What you should have:
- Demonstrable track record of improving content for the web and a passion for editing and creating content.
- A degree in English, Communications, Journalism or a related degree preferred, but equivalent experience will be seriously considered.
- 3+ years of experience with creating and/or editing content for the web.
- Experience with Grammarly, plagiarism detectors, Google Docs or other editing tools preferred.
- SEO knowledge and experience a plus.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Monday.com