As our Content Team Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and guiding our content strategy, ensuring our social media and editorial content ladders up to support the short and long-term brand narratives.
Through your inspiring leadership of our Social Media Manager, you’ll push our existing channels to new heights by producing thoughtful, groundbreaking, hilarious, and meaningful content (no pressure!). You won’t just focus on our existing channels though, you’ll be simultaneously ideating and executing on new tests to keep our strategy diverse.
You’ll join forces with your peers in Creative, Growth Marketing and Customer Experience to ensure our customer facing moments are consistent and engaging across the board and to build a rich online (and offline) community of engaged, mission-driven members who align with our sustainability and social impact goals.
What you’ll do:
- Helped our Social Media Manager ideate content for our various channels
- Created an editorial calendar for the blog that supports Social, Brand and Growth marketing initiatives and objectives
- Reached out to influencers, thought leaders and customers to bring more people in on our journey and ensure a diverse set of voices are represented
- Worked with the video to team to plan a test of new serialised content
- Gone deep into Google Analytics and SEM Rush to figure out how we can get the most out of our content and translated that into easy action items for the team
- Hosted a brainstorm with other members of the business to find the best way to create a community that exists online and offline
- Strategised and planned for a new channel launch
- Hosted (or found someone to host) a live, virtual event with a drag queen
- Work with our brand strategist and brand marketer to define how content contributes to our brand awareness uplift and create a plan to track and measure this metric moving forward.
- Worked with our Social Media Manager to run a regular critique of our social channels to ensure consistency and look for opportunities
- Worked with our Head of Creative and Brand and Creative Team Manager to work on some hard hitting OKRs for the upcoming quarter
What you should have:
You’re a social and content lover from way back and you’ve got proven experience developing and delivering content strategies with both long and short term horizons.
You know how to plan but you’re not afraid to pivot
You’ve mastered the art of proactive reactiveness and know when to pepper your careful planned out content strategy with the latest viral sensation (#waterbottlechallenge, anyone?). We’ve no doubt that 2020 threw some spanners at your works but your natural resilience and grit enabled you to maximise the opportunities to deliver relevant and timely content.
You get our brand and what our customers want to hear from us
You’ll be the gateway for some of our most public moments that can make or break brands. You know how to navigate the tricky conversations, have a strong sense of our brand values and how best to represent them as well as being able to easily identify when it’s time to bring the fun hats out.
You heart metrics and data
You understand the role metrics, data and insights have in your work and you love finding the balance between creativity and brand and data and best practice. You’re the type of person who will sit on our team metrics call and then come up with 10 ways to apply it to your work. You’re experienced in using social listening tools and interpreting GA and you love the challenge that comes with making your content work hard AND play hard.
You’re a roll model (pun intended!)
You are comfortable and skilled at leading to ensure everyone is engaged, effective and growing. You’re a natural connector and are able to bring cross functional groups together to elevate outcomes. Your crystal ball vision helps you stay a few steps ahead and you proactively seek to fill gaps in your knowledge to understand what might lie ahead.
You’re a feedback fiend You welcome getting tips, tricks, and feedback on your work from your peers, not just within the Creative & Brand Team team, but cross-functionally too. You know that your work is highly visible and you understand that diversity in thinking makes work better and some people make really valid points. That’s not to say you have to take eeeeeeverything on board. You know how to filter and have the confidence and communication skills to explain your decision-making.
You give a crap
Yep. We’re all here because we genuinely want to make the world a better place with our work, and we want you to want that too! Awwww.