The Coordinator, Co//ab Member Support is charged with responding to incoming customer service inquiries related to our Collab platform. Sundance Collab is a global community online platform for creators to learn from each other, Sundance Institute Advisors, and our staff. On Collab, creators can develop and share their in-progress work with a creative community dedicated to the art of storytelling and elevating independent voices. The Coordinator, Collab Member Support will listen to customer service issues and then offer solutions. They will also be charged with developing new and innovative solutions that can be leveraged for future customer service situations.
What you’ll do:
- Overseeing the Co//ab support and Co//ab courses inboxes, serving as the primary point of contact for all platform inquiries, and fielding questions related to the Co//ab site.
- Responding to incoming customer emails regarding membership questions, billing and technical issues, and other general member concerns.
- Facilitating requests from the Co//ab accessibility inbox with members of the larger Co//ab team.
- Participating in overall accessibility planning and implementation efforts led by the Institute accessibility team.
- Drafting email response templates and instructional materials to guide users through site issues and troubleshoot.
- Upholding the Community agreement and enforcing Code of Conduct violations on the Co//ab platform, ensuring they are handled appropriately and documented to ensure the site remains a safe space for artists.
- Escalating and notifying the team of urgent issues with the platform.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of the Co//ab product offerings and about company policies in order to offer accurate assistance to our members as well as internal constituents.
- Analyzing incoming member support requests to inform updates or revisions to site language and FAQs, as well as to identify patterns for developing ideas and concepts for product enhancements which better serve our customers and reduce their need for support.
- Tracking platform metrics, compiling and presenting reports on necessary platform enhancements.
- Maintaining and updating sections of the Institute website pertinent to the Co//ab platform.
- Coordinating departmental administrative duties and facilitating communication throughout the department and organization.
- Researching and identifying emerging needs for the platform.
- Participating in planning sessions for the overall platform, Co//ab events, and courses.
- Working with the Digital Operations Lead to oversee the transitional process to zendesk.
What you should have:
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a digital customer service capacity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
- Great customer service skills and the ability to clearly and concisely explain technical issues over email.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism with members and provide a welcoming, inclusive community experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in recording, tracking, and issuing information.
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines, and provide regular status updates.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to be flexible.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to cover shifts occasionally at night, over holidays, and on weekends.
- Proficiency with zendesk a plus.
- Proficiency with Google Suite a plus.
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- Respond to all incoming customer support enquiries within 24 hours (excluding weekends).
- Resolve 90% of customer support requests within 48 – 72 hours of receipt.
- Ensure no customer support request is in open status for more than two weeks unless the known solution requires site development that may take longer than two weeks to accomplish.
- Create a method to track and tag request types and maintain that to aid in identifying support request patterns.