Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call people exposed to COVID.
- Complete data entry into Traceforce.
- Escalate issues of public health concern to supervisor.
- Ask clarifying question of supervisor as needed.
- Provide quality accurate information to contacts with empathy.
- Assess data quality issues.
- Attend meetings to discuss emerging issues and new processes and procedures.
Education: High School Diploma, bachelor’s degree or any health background preferred.
Important Skills and Characteristics:
- Works well with a team.
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing.
- Behaves in an ethical and professional manner.
- Is timely and responsive to a fast-paced work environment
- Attention to detail and continuous learning
- Complies with the Security and Confidentiality Policies
- Performs assignments given.
- Ability to prioritize work duties in which the environment has tight deadlines and competing demands.
- Follows oral and written instruction and work independently without close supervision, as well as function within a team setting.
- Completes all confidentially- related, security-related, HIPAA, MDHHS and Security trainings and updates.
- Maintains flexible work hours and able to perform job duties.
- Will need evening and weekend coverage.