We are looking for a energising and diligent superstar for a growing, fun software business. The company is based in London. It’s a values-based company: we love helping people and we’d like to work with you over a long period.
You will need to have strong written English and to be tech savvy, in particular with a high level familiarity with iPhones, iOS and either Windows or macOS (both preferred). The right person can work online, remotely in UK hours or East Coast US hours (overlapping). We’ll help you with training when you get started, but a good experience supporting and testing desktop and iOS software would be a big plus.
Core responsibilities are:
- Handling customer enquiries over email, live chat and Twitter
- Delighting and caring for our customers
- First line problem diagnosis, resolution or escalation as appropriate
- Second line support, offering an expert level of support for products
- Assisting the engineering team with the testing of new releases (Product and iOS)
- Ensuring customer interactions are referenceable
- Relevant customer support KPI reporting
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Experience of energising support in a technical background environment
- High interest iOS, and Apple user
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High organisational skills
- Tenacious and good hearted approach to problem solving, especially helping others
- Lean approach to their work
- Experience of testing software professionally
To apply, please send a short summary of why you feel you would be well-suited to the role, and describe your previous relevant experience. We will set a test for the most appropriate candidates.