The Customer Care Advisor (CCA) team at Amyris is responsible for providing a differentiated customer service experience for all of Amyris consumer brands. The CCAs along with their Clean Beauty Advisors in the Customer Care team are expected to positively impact Dot.com sales by retaining sales where they can winning additional sales through building customer relationships as well as customer interest in personalized service and our product offerings.
CCA team is expected to uphold a 24-hour average response time to all calls and emails while also providing LiveChat service during business hours. Responses may include assisting with orders, shipping, loyalty programs, current promotions, Resends, appeasements as well as working collectively with the Customer Care team to help system-wide errors that come “downstream to customer care for clean-up.” Given the Customer Care’s close connection with customers, we partner with E-Com, BisOps, Social Media, Product Development, Quality, and Digital teams, Marketing and Retention Marketing on curated customer feedback and trends to support an improved customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Deep understanding and embracement of the Amyris brands, products, and brand stories – we believe that you can not genuinely represent a brand that you do not have a strong passion for
- Work in a fast-paced environment requiring the ability to maintain a calm and professional composure with constant “on-air” TextChat presence
- Stay up to date on all new product launches, product promotions, Clean Academy launches, and various marketing channel activations
- Ability to multi-task in managing multiple platforms and juggling a high customer volume all the while delivering NoCompromise personalized customer experience
- Effectively provide verbal and written communication across phone, email, TextChat, VideoChat channels
- Offer customer solutions to complex or escalated situations through research and critical thinking
- Recommend improvements in product, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and process to improve customer experiences
- Technically capable to manage over 10 Customer Care cloud platforms and MS Teams
- Strong team player in this small but mighty team. Strong teamwork has proven to make the dream work.
- Regularly communicate issues and trends in MS Teams with Store Managers and cross-functional partners
- Attend all weekly Team Syncs, Education training, brainstormings, and partner E-Com meetings
- Self-starter and reliable for independent productive remote work
- Position requires a flexible work schedule to include weekends, events, holidays, and blackout periods
What you should have:
- 3-5 years customer care or retail experience ideally in clean beauty brands
- Technical experience in MS Teams and cloud platforms such as ZenDesk, Shopify, Sightcall, Shifts, Loyalty Lion, Return Magic, Rise: Gift Cards, Stamped.io Reviews, ReCharge, Google Sheets, Google Docs