The Customer Care Agent of Large Product Fulfillment is responsible for resolving customer escalations related to Home Theater, Appliance, products and services via phone, emails, chat, and/or forms. This includes but is not limited to: product/property damage, order management, service appointment creation, modification, and status updates. Agents interact daily with retail stores, field support and external customers. Agents are expected to operate with a high degree of autonomy and decision making.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Researches and resolves delivery and installation issues for Home Theater and Appliance products and services such as damage, scheduling and other product issues/problems.
- Partners with relevant business partners to resolve escalated situations and de-escalate high pressure situations.
- Captures clear, concise, and timely records for all interactions and order modifications in their respective systems.
- Provides feedback to leadership team and business partners to facilitate continuous improvement in operational effectiveness and the customer experience.
- 1 year of experience in the Services, Merchant or Retail space
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic level of proficiency in the use of personal computers, laptops, and desktop as well as the ability to navigate Windows, Apple, and Android based operating systems
- 2 years of experience in the Services, Merchant or Retail space