Customer Care and Sales Representative
PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION
- Are you dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and driven to get results?
- Join Asurions front line support team today as a Work at Home Customer Care Representative!
- As a Customer Care Rep, you will maintain exceptional customer service while providing remote support for customers’ inquiries about lost or damaged devices, device upgrades and resolve customer issues.
- You will be responsible for selling our In-Home warranty service and other product offerings to customers on every call.
- You will engage with the customer to understand their technology and sell protection/tech support solutions. You will Serve, Solve and Sell!
- Customer Care and Sales Representatives have a passion for selling services & solving problems!
- Our starting pay is $13.50 per hour.
We dont just redefine we reinvent.
- For more than 20 years, we have led the global tech solutions industry.
- We are leaders in creating innovative technology solutions that help keep consumers connected and we are committed to providing exceptional customer service to our partners – 300 million customers or 120 respected companies whose products you know and love.
The only thing were more passionate about is our people.
- At Asurion, we value team success and create a rewarding and collaborative work environment where each employee can maximize their talents and contributions.
- We provide a fun and casual work environment and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental & vision health coverage, vacation time, holiday pay, 401k plan.
What we require:
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- 6 months of previous customer service experience
- Technical aptitude to pass our readiness assessment
- Willing to submit and pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
- A distraction-free workplace that is ergonomically set to meet the companys standards
- 6 months of Sales expierence required
- Call center experience is welcomed but not required
What skills/interests will make you a great fit for our team:
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Ability to identify, understand and upsell new products and solutions based on customer needs
- Dedication to troubleshooting problems and finding a resolution
- Confidence in multitasking
- Challenge accepted attitude