We are hiring remote independent contractors to provide friendly, outgoing customer support via phone, email, and chat for an online, personalized consumer goods company through the holiday season. Contractors will assist customers with questions about products, pricing, orders, shipping, and website and app navigation.
We are currently not accepting independent contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington.
- Provide top-notch customer service while guiding callers to the right solutions for their specific needs.
- Research, navigate, and independently locate answers from webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Communicate effectively, based on a customer’s mindset.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with all orders including grammar, spelling, and photo placement.
- 1+ years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail, or similar environment).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- Have a friendly, bright, and outgoing personality with a “can do” attitude.
- High degree of comfort working with software and technology to perform job duties.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service using phone, email, and chat.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively and set daily goals.
- Proficient use of web-based products, MS Office and Sales Force preferred but not required.