In this role you will be responsible to facilitate, analyze and resolve customer issues through a variety of communication channels, including phone, email and chat. At Guardian we foster a team culture where ‘People Count,” “We Do the Right Thing,” and “We Hold Ourselves to Very High Standards”. If this sounds like you, Guardian is seeking a Customer Care Representative to join our Member/Provider Customer Response Unit.
A consummate professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are self-motivated and goal orientated, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment where best in class customer service is your standard. You’re patient, empathetic, detail orientated, and work well independently in a team setting.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in a service-related industry a plus.
- Associate Degree or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Serve as a company ambassador by delivering exceptional customer service in the contact center.
- Collaborate across teams to solve customer issues and provide product support.
- Build relationships with the Guardian members and providers by ensuring their needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Contribute in an ever-evolving work environment, where everyone’s ideas matter.
- Work most of the day taking calls on the phone from customers.
Work from Home/Remote
- At Guardian, you’ll have the support and flexibility to achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high ethical standards.
- Meaningful and challenging work opportunities to accelerate technology and innovation in a secure and compliant way
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent medical, dental, supplemental health, life and vision coverage for you and your dependents with no wait period.
- Life and disability insurance.
- A great 401(k) with match.
- Tuition assistance, paid parental leave and backup family care.
- Dynamic, modern work environments that promote collaboration and creativity.
- Flexible time off, dress code, and work location policies to balance your work and life in the ways that suit you best.
- Social responsibility in all aspects of our work. We volunteer within our local communities, create educational alliances with colleges, drive a variety of initiatives in sustainability, and advocate for diversity and inclusion in all that we do.