The Customer Care Representative (Brand Ambassador) is a passionate customer care professional responsible for providing an authentic, world class customer experience for our client’s customers via phone, email, and chat. The Brand Ambassador Wine Specialist assists customers with all aspects of customer service including order placement, facilitating returns, product inquiry and recommendations, general customer service assistance, and escalated issues. The Brand Ambassador utilizes a variety of resources and information to assist customers of a vibrant wine company in a courteous and professional manner that supports and reinforces brand standards, always with a focus on providing best-in-class customer service.
The Brand Ambassador Wine Specialist delivers timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all our client’s Customers and Consultants. This position requires an empathetic, action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist Customers and Consultants in expediting orders, correcting post-sale changes, first-level technical support, and financial questions. The Brand Ambassador will utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, and communicate effective solutions.
What You’ll Do
- With the utmost professionalism, represent a growing and vibrant wine company that is committed to providing wines that are grown naturally—without the use of synthetic pesticides—and bottled consciously
- Using positive energy and a can-do spirit, assist VIPdesk Connect client’s customers via phone, chat, and email
- Answer questions about policies, compliance, commissions and returns for customers and consultants
- Take ownership of issues and follows through to solve problems while exercising sound judgment
- Convey excitement, authenticity, and a deep appreciation for the mission and values of our client’s brand
Qualities of Brand Ambassadors:
- Problem-Solvers – Creative thinkers who look at all perspectives with the ability to stay calm under time-sensitive deadlines. We provide the training, guidelines, and tools. You are empowered to find solutions and encouraged to share new ideas and opportunities.
- Empathetic Communicators – How a message is conveyed is equally important as what is said. By putting yourself in another’s shoes, you understand the customer’s perspective and connect, human-to-human, with warmth and respect.
- Eager Learners – We’re on a path of excellence and growth; that means change. Your quest to know more never ends. You love to flex your mental muscle.
- Lives our Values – Helpful. Creative. Flexible. Positive Energy.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience and success in Customer Service
- Previous remote experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Previous experience in a fast-paced call environment a plus
- Desire to learn and grow in a team environment
- Have a genuine passion for wine
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to adapt to new systems and processes and succeed in a changing environment
- Able to deliver consistent quality
- Open and accepting of coaching and feedback
- Ability to accurately document customer interaction details with limited errors
- Able to work weekends and some holidays
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications including Teams
- Able to type at least 35 words per minute with minimal errors
- Experience working with Bright Pattern or Zendesk (or a comparable customer service ticketing system) strongly desired
- Technically savvy with the ability to pick up new technology, processes, and procedures quickly
- Due to the home-based nature of this job, the Brand Ambassador is required to have a home-office environment, wired internet connection, USB headset, router, modem, webcam, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time
- Able to provide a work-at-home environment that is ergonomically sound, conducive to taking customer calls, quiet, and free from distraction
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security checks where permissible by state and local regulations
Who We Are
At VIPdesk, we believe brand loyalty is built with every customer interaction. Each experience is an opportunity to reinforce a customer’s love for a brand. And no matter how leading edge our technology is, it will never replace the power of the one-to-one connection. It’s why we’ve built a culture that cares. It’s why our team knows how to connect with customers, human to human.
At VIPdesk, we believe in creating a supportive workplace where we listen to one another, where all feel comfortable sharing ideas, where we work together to achieve our goals and share in the celebration of our successes. We believe that positive energy leads to team member innovation, creativity, and above all, happiness.
- Full-time team members are scheduled up to 5 days per week, between 30-40 hours. Full-time team members will have 2 days off per week.
- All team members will be scheduled for one weekend shift (Saturday) each week.
- Shift Offering:
- Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00 am – 7:00 pm ET,
- Saturday between the hours of 9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET
New team members will attend training remotely via web cameras from secure, noise-free, distraction-free home offices that meet our requirements. Learn more about our virtual training in our FAQs https://vipdesk.com/careers/faq/.
Training is scheduled to begin on or about June 12th.
System and Office Requirementsto be provided by the Customer Care Representative (Brand Ambassador). Please refer to the Remote Office Requirements listed in our FAQs: https://vipdesk.com/careers/faq/.