Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
Deliver a superior customer experience by supporting leaders and donors of nonprofit and faith organizations via phone, email, or social media to understand their giving and fundraising goals and resolve support issues. This position will provide weekend, evening, and western region support.
Some of the meaningful work you will be doing:
- Remotely research, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues in accordance with company standards.
- Determine and implement appropriate actions to resolve complex customer issues and achieve first contact resolution while exercising discretion & sound judgment.
- Provide internal cross-functional support to resolve internal and external customer care issues.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by demonstrating professionalism, positivity, and sense of urgency in all communications.
- Monitor and respond to app reviews on a timely basis
- Perform ad hoc duties in a fast-paced environment
We welcome your experience and talents:
- 2-3 years professional remote Customer Support experience
- Proficient in ticket-resolution, VOIP phone & CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Zendesk, Vonage, etc)
- Familiar with Live Chat, Social Media, and Review Platform engagement
- Experience in High-Tech, nonprofit or high growth industries desired
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex customer issues
- Superior verbal & written communication skills
- Schedule will include weekend & evening coverage for western time zones.