This position is 100% remote.
Are you driven to provide memorable customer experiences and have a passion for vacations? Are you solution-oriented and interested in working for a company that knows success includes contributing to a team, and a company committed to elevating the customer experience by helping guests create life-long memories?
Vacasa is looking for creative, skilled, and empathetic Customer Experience Agents that can successfully bridge the gap of at home casualness with the experience our guests demand. Sounds easy, but make no mistake, this role requires a high degree of professionalism and accountability. If you’re confident you could be a contributor in a self-driven, metrics focused environment that offers a hassle-free commute, comfort, and convenience this may be the opportunity for you.
What you’ll do
As a Customer Experience Agent, you’ll be the face of Vacasa as you handle inbound calls, emails, chats, and texts for North America’s largest vacation rental manager. With over 26,000 homes, condos, apartments, tiny trailers, and maybe an occasional boat under management. You’ll assist our guests, field operations teams and owners from various areas of our operations.
You’ll be responsible for assessing needs, problem-solving, booking new reservations, troubleshooting, dispatching field teams, and handling potentially escalated situations. You’ll be responsible for helping every guest you work with create a better life-long memory. You’ll do all of this alongside an amazing team that has honed the craft of being a dispersed team that works together even though we are physically apart.
What you’ll need
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed to support the needs of a 24/7 business. (However, we love set schedules so you can schedule life around work or the other way around)
- Have the ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of Vacasa and the guest, bridging the gap for guest understanding while displaying empathy
- Have the ability to learn on the fly and follow along with real-time information
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy – you’re going to be on a computer workstation all shift every shift, you need to be really comfortable with this idea
- A home office environment that includes:
- A private workspace with the ability to eliminate outside distractions
- A desk and an ergonomic chair
- High-Speed Internet with the ability to connect your workstation to your router with a cable, not via WiFi. (satellite/dial-up internet not supported)
- Speed test required
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Equipment to include: Apple computer, 2 monitors, webcam, headset, keyboard and mouse
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and vacation rental credits for use at select Vacasa properties
- Great colleagues and culture