As a Customer Experience Agent, you’ll be the face of Vacasa as you handle inbound calls, emails, chats, and texts for North America’s largest vacation rental manager. With over 26,000 homes, condos, apartments, tiny trailers, and maybe an occasional boat under management. You’ll assist our guests, field operations teams and owners from various areas of our operations.
You’ll be responsible for assessing needs, problem-solving, booking new reservations, troubleshooting, dispatching field teams, and handling potentially escalated situations. You’ll be responsible for helping every guest you work with create a better life-long memory. You’ll do all of this alongside an amazing team that has honed the craft of being a dispersed team that works together even though we are physically apart.
What you’ll need
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed to support the needs of a 24/7 business. (However, we love set schedules so you can schedule life around work or the other way around)
- Have the ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of Vacasa and the guest, bridging the gap for guest understanding while displaying empathy
- Have the ability to learn on the fly and follow along with real-time information
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy – you’re going to be on a computer workstation all shift every shift, you need to be really comfortable with this idea
- A home office environment that includes:
- A private workspace with the ability to eliminate outside distractions
- A desk and an ergonomic chair
- High-Speed Internet with the ability to connect your workstation to your router with a cable, not via WiFi. (satellite/dial-up internet not supported)
- Speed test required: please use this link to run the internet speed test. The internet speed must be at least 25.0 download/5.0 upload. If your internet does not meet these requirements, you will need to upgrade prior to applying
- Ability to work from home and resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY