Minibar Delivery is looking for Customer Support Associates who will play an integral part in building our brand. We seek people who possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to comprehend processes and procedures. We are quickly expanding and looking for talented and experienced individuals to join our team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails, and texts.
- Demonstrate comfort and confidence handling customer and supplier concerns quickly and respectfully.
- Manage time and multi-task effectively; be productive and work efficiently with other team members.
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems with customers and suppliers.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Answer beer, wine, and spirits questions.
- At least one year of experience with customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends (or days or flexible depending on the role we are filling).
- Flexibility to adapt to any environment.
- Must have a high school diploma and be at least 21 years old.
- Experience working remotely a plus.
- Must be reliable, consistent, hard-working, and a team player!